This month I’m trying to plan my WHOLE menu out at the beginning.
I can’t stand hand written sloppy paper though, so I wanted to store it here. I figure once I’ve done this it for a few months, it will be way easier to see what our favorite meals are.
We have very busy Tuesday nights, (10 minutes after the husband gets home to feed him and get the babies in the car and then we aren’t home until 9:30PM after youth group!) so we try to stick with Taco Tuesdays!
And on Thursday nights I try to do something in the crock pot or a soup, because we host small group at our house every week… Which normally requires a little bit (or a lot depending on my week!) of extra prep time from me, and my kiddos have to be able to start dinner right after naps because they’re super pokey eaters!
Other than that, it should be mostly normal and I might be able to cycle through it in 3 or 4 months again who knows?! That’d be so handy!
- Wed- Beef and broccoli stir fry on brown rice. (+ leftover lunch)
- Th- P.W. Chili (x2 for camping meal)
- Fri– Date Night! <3
- Sat– Spinach, Cheddar and Bacon Quiche, with P.W. potato casserole.
- Sun– Chili Dogs (Camping- thursdays chili!)
- Mon– Tri-tip, salad and bread
- Tues– Sun dried Tomato and Basil marinated Chicken breast with foil wrapped fire pit veggies (camping)
- Wed– In-n-Out (camping)
- Th– Cheddar and Broccoli Soup with fresh sourdough bread (x2 freezer)
- Fri– P.W. Sloppy Joe’s on fresh rolls (x2 freezer)
- Sat– Salmon, Brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Sun– Pizza and Salad
- Mon– Whole oven roasted Chicken with veggies (x2 chicken, freezer)
- Tues– Shredded Beef tacos (x2 freezer)
- Wed– Chicken Fried Rice (leftover chicken from 13th)
- Th– Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup with fresh rolls
- Fri– Refried beans and home made tortillas
- Sat– Beef and veggies in broth, over pasta
- Sun– Steak, veggies on the BBQ and bread
- Mon– Sauteed chicken breast, spicy rice
- Tues– Refried Beans and home made tortillas
- Wed– Spaghetti and Fresh sourdough
- Th– Spciy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork (x2 freezer)
- Fri– Quiche and P.W. potatoe casserole
- Sat– _____________
- Sun– Sweet and Spicy coconut curry on rice *
- Mon– Meatballs, sweet poatoes and green beans
- Tues– Shredded Chicken tacos and spanish rice
- Wed– Freezer meal- loppy Joes and broccoli
- Th– Bean Burritos
- Fri– P.W. Drip beef *
* means it’s a new meal
P.W. means its from Pioneer Woman, my definite go to trusted meal source!
If you’re interested in any of my recipes, please leave a comment and I’m more than happy to share! I do allow a blank every once in a while for family date nights or a second DATE date night!!! And it allows room to just feed everyone the leftovers. I also adjust for guests…. Like tonight, I’m do the beef and veggies on pasta and saving the broccoli soup for next week when its supposed to cool down.